Samuel Adams TV Spot, 'Hops'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Samuel Adams defines "hops" as the soul of craft beer. The differences in hops are illustrated with the help of a chalkboard; American hops are compared to a lumberjack chopping grapefruit, with pine and citrus flavors. German hops are described as a beautiful bouquet with thorns, both floral and spicy. English hops are mentioned as being earthy and delicate, equivalent to a beer-lovers cup of tea. Samuel Adams insists that whatever hops you like, it's crafting a beer for you.
- February 29, 2016
- Samuel Adams
- Samuel Adams Boston Lager, Samuel Adams Summer Ale, Samuel Adams Rebel IPA, Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat, Samuel Adams Boston Ale
- “Know More, Love More”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Hearts & Science ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots