Subway Rotisserie-Style Chicken Sandwich TV Spot, 'Tablet'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Subway compares eating greasy fast food to mistreating a tablet, showing a man using the device as a ping pong paddle and then a hammer. He then gets wise and goes to Subway where he orders the new Rotisserie-Style Chicken Sandwich, which is made with antibiotic-free chicken and freshly made bread.
- February 29, 2016
- “Fresh Is What We Do”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- MediaCom ... Agency, Dentsu Aegis ... Creative Agency, Dentsu Aegis ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots