Nuedexta TV Spot, 'Uncontrollable Crying and Laughing'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Those afflicted with PseudoBulbar Affect may experience frequent uncontrollable laughing or crying that does not match how they're really feeling. For this afflicted father, it was after he couldn't stop crying at a family birthday party that he knew he had to do something about it. He asked his doctor about his condition and he was prescribed Nuedexta, which reduced his PBA episodes.
- December 12, 2016
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- People Magazine
- Actors - Add
- Loanne Bishop ... Wife, Barbara King ... Daughter, Jesse Bernstein ... Son-in-law, Jude Perry ... Grandson, Michelle Duffy ... Volunteer coordinator
- Wavemaker ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots