Wendy's TV Spot, 'Frozen Is for Later'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Wendy's uses fresh, never frozen beef in its hamburgers, because when you freeze something it's meant to be eaten later.
- October 31, 2016
- “Fresh Never Gets Old”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Andrew Patrick Ralston ... arctic guy who throws hands up, LaToya Ebony ... Woman freezing her food, Stephen Ellis ... Guy with Blow Dryer
- Kaplan Thaler Group ... Agency, VML ... Creative Agency, VML ... Digital Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots