Boom Beach TV Spot, 'Dr. T's Intro'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Dr. T, a supervillain from Supercell's game Boom Beach, introduces himself to the world and announces that he will debut his new weapon in three weeks. The doctor stands before a wall of television screens and criticizes the audience's Boom Beach strategies, one of which he calls the "full frontal assault... of stupid." He smashes a miniature brain pinata, which he says represents the viewers' small minds. As robot carries Dr. T away so he can plan his victory parade, the doctor makes pretends he is flying by making whooshing sounds. Boom Beach will receive the update Dr. T vs. Everybody on Jan. 15, 2016.
- December 25, 2015
- Supercell Boom Beach
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Video Game
- Boom Beach
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Barton F. Graf 9000 ... Creative Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots