State Farm TV Spot, 'Yin Yang' Song by The Cinematic Orchestra
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
State Farm does not want to be there just when things go wrong. It wants to be there for its customers for all of life's moments. Because for every bad thing that happens in the world, there is a good thing to help maintain the balance. For every tornado, there's a bride twisting the night away in her wedding dress. For every car crash, there's the collision of a parted parent and child reuniting in a hug. For every house fire, there's a child blowing out birthday candles. State Farm wants to be known as an insurance company that's also there for its customers when events in their lives go perfectly right.
- August 05, 2016
- State Farm
- “Here to Help Life Go Right”
- Actors - Add
- Alessandra Perez ... baby who sneezes, Angela Meryl ... woman driver in car crash, David Money ... father holding newborn, Gail Cook ... wife running from tornado, James Skinner ... dancing groom, Jennifer Daley ... spinning bride, Lucian Perez ... little boy holding his little sister, Matthew Daughters ... man running from tornado, Melissa Allen-Weiser ... Plays blonde laughing in car, Oscar Balderrama ... dad in baseball field with open blue jacket
- The Marketing Arm ... Creative Agency, Foote, Cone & Belding (FCB) ... Digital Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots