Budweiser Super Bowl 2016 TV Spot, 'Not Backing Down'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
From the brewery to the hands of the people, various footage gives us a behind-the-scenes glance at Budweiser and highlights people drinking (not sipping) it. Bands and athletes shower themselves in the beer to celebrate, and it's enjoyed on the dance floor as well as at the bar -- just not with fruit, which is why the man drinking it at the bar flicks the lemon slice off his glass. It's not a hobby, not small, not soft. The Budweiser Clydesdales are not ponies, the beer is not imported and it's not backing down. Budweiser says it's not for everyone, but this Bud's for you.
- February 07, 2016
- “This Bud's for You.”
- Events & Venues
- 2016 Super Bowl 50 Feb 7, 2016 at Levi's Stadium
- Brandy Vant ... Producer, Dan Mindel ... Director of Photography, Gina Zapata ... Producer
- Draftline ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots