athenahealth TV Spot, 'When I Grow Up'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A young boy "plays doctor" as his parents watch him quietly from the hallway. The boy types silently on a laptop surrounded by toys. When his father interrupts him asking, "How's it going, Doc?" the boy holds up a finger, maintaining a serious expression. With athenahealth, you can let doctors be doctors.
- December 01, 2015
- “It's Time to Let Doctors Be Doctors”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Mindshare ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots