AT&T Digital Life TV Spot, 'Block Party'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As a couple is enjoying a peaceful day out on the water in a rowboat, the husband suddenly realizes that he left the garage door open. He conjures up the worst case scenario in his mind: a millennial yard party stemming from their derelict neighbor Troy, who could have sneaked into the garage for band practice. However, his wife relieves him of his worries, informing him that they have AT&T Digital Life and they can shut the door using her smartphone -- no biggie.
- AT&T Digital Life
- “Mobilizing Your World”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- BBDO ... Agency, Hearts & Science ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots