Sprint TV Commercial, 'Biker: Amazon Prime'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
On his travels across the country, the Sprint guy comes across a tough-looking biker who's down for a challenge. The road warrior wagers his lucky tooth necklace that he can download an ebook on Verizon's network faster than on Sprint's, his prospective prize being a "grizzly" teddy bear. Alas, the Sprint phone completes the download first, but the biker doubles down on the bet. This time, however, he's going to have to gamble with his motorcycle.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Amazon Prime, Sprint 4G LTE, Verizon 4G LTE Coverage
- Get access to a full Amazon Prime package for $10.99 per month
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Leo Burnett ... Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency