McDonald's Happy Meal TV Spot, 'The Peanuts Movie'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As Snoopy flies his doghouse through the sky, McDonald's Happy Meals bounce into his line of vision. He lifts his pilot goggles and looks down to see half a dozen of the Happy Meals bouncing on top of a yellow blimp. Snoopy dives from his doghouse and lands in a movie theater where the rest of the Peanuts gang are already seated. They're celebrating the release of "The Peanuts Movie," in theaters on Nov. 6, 2015. McDonald's is celebrating, too, with toys from "The Peanuts Movie" included in the Happy Meals.
- October 30, 2015
- McDonald's Happy Meal, Yoplait Go-Gurt Strawberry Yogurt, Minute Maid 100% Juice Apple Juice
- “I'm Lovin' It”
- The Peanuts Movie
- DDB ... Agency, We Are Unlimited ... Creative Agency, DDB Chicago ... Digital Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots