Crunch TV Spot, 'The Peanuts Movie'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Charlie Brown is enjoying munching on a Nestle Crunch bar and every time he takes a bite, another member of the Peanuts gang can hear and feel it. What other crunch is powerful enough to wake up Snoopy and Woodstock from their nap, shake Lucy's five cent psychiatric help stand, interrupt Peppermint Patty and Marcie's baseball game and drop all the music notes behind Schroder's piano and break his Ludwig van Beethoven statue? Fun-size Crunch bars with Peanut characters on them, that's what bonehead!
- October 05, 2015
- “Good Food. Good Life.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- The Peanuts Movie
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots