2016 Chevrolet Traverse TV Spot, 'Seven Kids'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A group of children enter a room where a controller greets them in front of a massive, multi-television set and a furry, white rug. He announces to the children that they're here to play Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, but the problem is that there's only one controller. He asks the children who wants to play first, only to have all the children jump up and down around him in an attempt to grab the controller. While playing, one of the girls asks if everyone will have a turn, only to be told, "No." When the controller asks the children how they feel, one of them responds that he feels jealous. He then hands them all tablets with the video game and tells them to connect to the Wi-Fi in the Chevrolet Traverse, much to the happiness of all the children.
- “Find New Roads”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- McCann Worldgroup ... Agency, Commonwealth//McCann ... Creative Agency, Carat ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots