Jolly Rancher TV Spot, 'Being a Rookie Sucks' Featuring Joel Embiid
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Philadelphia 76ers Center Joel Embiid has been in the NBA since 2014 after being drafted third overall. But after spending his first two seasons out due to various injuries and ending his third mid-season due to a knee injury, the announcer begins to make his introduction for the NBA rookie. After taking a jab about the length of his rookie year lasting about as long as a Jolly Rancher hard candy, Embiid hits the floor, squishing one of the cherry cartoons as the other Jolly Rancher candies look on in horror.
- March 22, 2017
- Jolly Rancher
- Jolly Rancher Hard Candy Original Flavors, Jolly Rancher Hard Candy Green Apple, Jolly Rancher Hard Candy Blue Raspberry, Jolly Rancher Hard Candy Watermelon
- “Keep on Sucking!”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots