Star Wars Kraft Macaroni & Cheese TV Spot, 'Can't Play'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Toys are meant to be played with and Kraft Macaroni & Cheese is usually something you eat, but when a father shows his son a room filled with his beloved "Star Wars" collectibles, we learn that is debatable. The son begins picking up each item and his father gingerly, and quickly, takes it away and places it back on the shelf, explaining that he doesn't play with the boxed toys and that the Star Wars Mac & Cheese is not for eating. When the realization sets in, the son proclaims it's a room of lies.
- October 19, 2015
- Kraft Macaroni & Cheese
- Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Star Wars
- “You Know You Love It.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Eric Steelberg ... Director of Photography
- CP+B ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency, Hungry Man ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots