Glucerna TV Spot, 'Flying on the Ground'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A pair of men in a stunt plane leave the tarmac and never fully accelerate while keeping the plane grounded. They cheer enthusiastically as they continue to taxi down roads causing traffic for local drivers on their commute. They roll past a sheriff parked with a radar gun, clocking the slow, steady movement of the plane as it goes by. For those with diabetes, this steady pace is exciting enough. Glucerna products have Carbsteady in them which may minimize blood sugar spikes for people with diabetes.
- April 11, 2016
- Advertiser Profiles
- Glucerna Hunger Smart Shakes, Glucerna Shake Advance, Glucerna Crispy Delights Chocolate Chip, Glucerna Rich Chocolate Shake, Glucerna Mini Snacks Chocolate Caramel
- “Steady Ahead”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Publicis ... Creative Agency, Publicis ... Digital Agency, Mindshare ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots