Degree Dry Spray TV Spot, 'The Degree Dryness Test'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In an attempt to show how wet and sticky gel deodorants and antiperspirants can be, Degree set up a "dryness test." On a dark set, a man stands in an undershirt and boxers. After putting on some gel antiperspirant, another man shoots green grass from a cannon straight into his armpit, where a lot of the grass sticks. After using Degree Dry Spray, the experiment is repeated and nothing sticks to the man.
- April 01, 2016
- Degree Deodorants
- “It Won't Let You Down”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Mindshare ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots