Secret Clinical Strength TV Spot, 'Stress Test: Raise'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Secret presents Stress Test #4528. In front of a bathroom mirror, Lucy practices her big move in helping to close the wage gap: asking Mr. Kendall for a raise. After all, Todd makes more than her even though he's only worked at the company for two years, and she feels she makes a great leader. When Lucy experiences a moment of doubt during the speech, her co-worker stands next to her and urges, "Do it." And, do it she will.
- April 10, 2016
- “Stress Tested for Women”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Agency, Steam / Anonymous Content ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots