Jet.com TV Commercial, 'Shrinking Prices'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Inside a Jet.com laboratory, an employee (Craig) explains to a woman how shopping at Jet.com works. When shoppers add an item to their cart, it automatically shrinks the price of other products. This notion quite literally blows her mind and purple smoke disperses from her hollowed out head. Then, everything begins to go awry at the lab as the laser gun that shrunk the prices begins to uncontrollably shoot laser beams around the room. It shrinks the woman's ear, an employee's face and Craig's shirt, revealing a dolphin tattoo above his belly button.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- MAXUS ... Media Agency