Jet.com TV Commercial, 'Charlene the Packing Robot'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man explains how his invention, a packing robot named Charlene, will make Jet warehouses more efficient and allow shoppers to save money. This blows the minds off of two Jet Warehouse executives whose smoking heads set off the sprinkler system, exposing Charlene to water and leading to her demise. Charlene's creator screams in agony while he cradles her lifeless robot body in his arms, prompting the two executives to question the purpose of Charlene's feminine appearance.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Nicole Anthony ... female executive
- MAXUS ... Media Agency