McDonald's Happy Meal TV Spot, 'Seven'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
"Is it seven yet?," a boy asks...and asks...and asks. All day he waits for his mom to tell him the time has come. When it finally does, she hands him a McDonald's Happy Meal and he sits down in front of his computer to share a remote meal with his dad, who shakes a tiny action figure at his son through the screen while enjoying a McDonald's meal of his own. Happy Meals may include seasonal fruit choices like Cuties.
- March 12, 2016
- McDonald's Happy Meal
- “I'm Lovin' It”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- We Are Unlimited ... Creative Agency, DDB Chicago ... Digital Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots