Wendy's 4 for $4 Meal TV Commercial, 'Engagement Photo'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Wendy's 4 for $4 Meal has been more popular than the company anticipated, and they share that consumers thought it was "a big deal." The fast food chain then tries to imagine who might not like the deal and comes up with Emily, a woman who tried to publish her cowboy-inspired engagement photo on a social media site. Her thunder is stolen by a Wendy's post about its 4 for $4 deal that is receiving more views and comments than her celebratory posting. Emily says, "That's rude," but a man, presumably speaking on behalf of Wendy's, apologizes to her.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Wendy's 4 for $4 Meal
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Chris Yule ... Guy in plaid
- Kaplan Thaler Group ... Agency, VML ... Creative Agency, VML ... Digital Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency