Verizon TV Spot, 'A Better Network as Explained by Things Better Together'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Randy Newman's "We Belong Together" sets the tone as Verizon explains its network by displaying things that are better together across screens of two Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge smartphones. Some examples include peanut butter and jelly as well as Internet and cats.
- March 14, 2016
- You can get the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge plus up to $650
- “Better Matters.”
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- McGarry Bowen LLC ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, AKQA ... Digital Agency, Zenith ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots