Courtyard Marriott TV Spot, 'Rich Eisen’s Advice for Flag Football Game'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Sports anchor Rich Eisen teams up with Courtyard Marriott to remind viewers that "No one's the same without the game." He reads a tweet posted by a dad who went all out during a flag football game with his family. The dad wants to know if he crossed a line by running the score up, pick-sixing his daughter and blocking numerous punts. Eisen gets that he wanted to recreate the thrill of the NFL all over his family and advises him that training camp opens soon. However, Eisen also suggests it'd be a good time to get a puppy.
- March 10, 2016
- “You're Not the Same Without the Game”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- McGarry Bowen LLC ... Agency, Planit ... Digital Agency, MEC ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots