Courtyard Marriott TV Spot, 'Rich Eisen’s Advice for Football Commissioner'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Sports anchor Rich Eisen teams up with Courtyard Marriott to remind viewers that "no one's the same without the game." He reads a tweet from a fantasy league commissioner, who says he is thinking about moving the draft date up to next week and is wondering if it's too early. Eisen says that, because the season is months away, no rosters are set and not a single free agent has been signed, it is indeed too early. He tells the commissioner to "dial it back."
- March 10, 2016
- “You're Not the Same Without the Game”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- McGarry Bowen LLC ... Agency, Planit ... Digital Agency, MEC ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots