Blue Moon TV Spot, 'Something's Brewing: Keith Villa'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Anything is possible when an idea is brewing. In Blue Moon Brewmaster Keith Villa's imagination, he thinks of where he has been and where he is going. While he is talking about his ideas, a version of Belgium modeled out of paper is peppered with real elements like street lights. When the city pops to real life, oranges fall from the sky like rain as Villa says his idea -- Blue Moon's Belgian White -- has flavors of orange peel and coriander.
- March 16, 2016
- Blue Moon
- Blue Moon Belgian White
- “Something's Brewing.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Scene Location
- Actors - Add
- Keith Villa ... Expert, Andrew Heder ... guy at bar with Keith Villa, James James ... Guy catching orange, Toni Smith ... Woman with umbrella
- Venables Bell & Partners ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots