Budweiser Super Bowl 2015 Commercial, 'Lost Dog' Song by Sleeping at Last
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The iconic Budweiser Clydesdales and their puppy companion will return in Super Bowl 2015. In the commercial titled "Lost Dog," the animals star in an emotional story of friendship. The Golden Retriever puppy gets lost. The horses find the lost puppy when it comes face-to-face with a wolf, rescuing it from potential danger and then leading it back home. "Lost Dog" is Budweiser's sequel to last year's successful Big Game commercial titled "Puppy Love."
- February 01, 2015
- Events & Venues
- 2015 Super Bowl XLIX Feb 1, 2015 at University of Phoenix Stadium
- Anomaly ... Agency, Draftline ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots