Xeljanz TV Spot, 'Made for Better Things'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis can keep you from doing the you love, the things your joints were made for. Ask your doctor if Xeljanz is right for you and get back to jumping off piers, playing the piano, and anything else you choose.
- April 06, 2015
- Advertiser Profiles
- “One Pill. Twice Daily.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Rachel Perry ... Woman on dock, Tom Schanley ... Man in sweater with wife at the end, Katie Flynn ... Woman wearing necklace
- Carat ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots