Choice Hotels TV Spot, 'Stay or Go?' Song by The Clash
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Several people are faced with a choice of going or not. A guy cleaning out his attic contemplates going to his school reunion. A band considers whether or not to play a show in Idaho. An IT guy thinks he might need to get Milwaukee up to speed. A coach and his team need to win in Flint, Michigan to take the lead. And, a company just has to show up to close a deal. When it's "go" use Choice Hotels and save up to 20 percent when you book direct.
- May 04, 2015
- Choice Hotels
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Andre Gordon ... construction worker, Bill Coelius ... Man in blue shirt sitting at desk, Kunal Dudheker ... Tech guy in green shirt, Rick Overton ... Clock Shop Owner, Shiloh Nelson ... Little Girl, Susan Rudick ... Friend in Cafe
- MPG ... Agency, McKinney ... Creative Agency, Havas Media ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots