Mastercard TV Commercial, '#OneMoreDay of Travel: Priceless'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
It's been told that over 400,000,000 vacation days are wasted annually, which is crazy. What's going on here? Travel! Get out! Just think of the children.
iSpot Review - October 30, 2014What's one good way to sell people on what you have to offer? Remind people of what they're missing out on.
In this MasterCard TV ad, the brand uses a clever insight around how many people don't use up all their paid vacation days and reminds viewers that MasterCard can help you use those days.
The value of a good insight is that it resonates and is interesting on its own, and the message does have that pull of good insight; but the spot shines from its ability to go deep into the "cute kids" well and bring forth many little children, of all ages, to extol the virtues of using all your vacation days and extort the viewer to take action.
It is the faux-sincerity and seriousness in the delivery of the message - it almost has the tone of a Public Service Announcement - that gives the spot its humor.
Between the thoughtful consumer insight, concerned cute kids and helping of dry humor, it is no wonder that this is an engaging spot.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Mastercard World
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Sasha Lester ... Girl in the backyard with milk, Zoe Pessin ... Bespectacled girl on bed, Ava Rose Repanich ... Girl jumping in pool and in kitchen, Eddie Repanich ... Dad of sitting by pool and in kitchen, Elliot Lee ... blonde girl with red flower in hair, Matthew Westbrook ... White shirt and yellow vest, Micah Nelson ... Boy who says "Oui oui", Shiloh Nelson ... Girl on floor wearing pink tutu, Tyler Nusenow ... Boy on bus
- TracyLocke ... Agency, Carat ... Media Agency