Nationwide Insurance TV Spot, 'Benjamins'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A safe driver is rewarded with Nationwide Insurance's Vanishing Deductible policy. Just watch how quickly the Benjamins pile up!
iSpot Review - July 8, 2015
Waiting through the Ben Franklin set-up is worth the Benjamins punchline in this TV commercial from Nationwide. More precisely, 'stopping short' to save Benjamins is a fun gag that works on many levels for a TV fan.
The opening relies on the engaging nature of curiosity. We want to see what Ben Franklin is doing in the car. We want to see why he is multiplying. The execution of this set-up is relatively standard fare, so the curiosity conceit has to do the heavy lifting to engage viewers.
Again, for those that see the ad through to the end, the gag to close is worth it. All this without mentioning the tried and true cute play to end. In the road, there are adorable little duckies to coo over.
- January 05, 2014
- Nationwide Insurance
- “Nationwide Is On Your Side”
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Amy Rosoff ... Driver, Benjamin Franklin , Julia Roberts ... Voice Over, Paul V. Ames ... Benjamin Franklin
- Ogilvy ... Agency, Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots