Arby's Grand Turkey Club TV Spot, 'Retired New York Detective'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Bo Dietl, a retired New York detective, is slicing up the truth about freshness. A lot of people think the meat from a Subway sandwich is sliced up in the back of the store. Wrong. The meat is sliced in a factory in Iowa. However, Arby's meat slices are fresh.
- October 02, 2012
- Arby's Grand Turkey Club
- “Slicing Up Freshness”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Scene Location
- Fallon ... Agency, Crispin Porter Bogusky ... Creative Agency, Moxie Interactive, Inc. ... Digital Agency, Zenith ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots