Sprint TV Spot, 'Say No to Sharing Family Dinner Table'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In this commercial, a family sits down at a table to fairly divide a shared data plan. The man suggests whoever has fathered the most children gets the most data. The mother recommends the person with the most hair. The dad agrees, but only if it's by body hair. The daughter, who has braces, says the person with the most dental work should get it. Say no to sharing, say yes to Sprint.
- September 05, 2012
- Sprint Truly Unlimited Data
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Leo Burnett ... Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots