Staples TV Spot, 'Everything You Need for School'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A very detail oriented mom comes into Staples to make sure her kids have all the supplies on her list, including folders, rulers and crayons. She's assured that with Staples, they will be 110 percent ready. Good, because no detail ever gets past her -- except the fact that her kids aren't with her.
- August 16, 2015
- Crayola Crayons
- “Make More Happen”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Events & Venues
- Back to School
- Source Marketing ... Creative Agency, Dentsu McgarryBowen ... Digital Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots