Take a deep dive into comprehensive Super Bowl TV advertising analytics and see which brands’ pregame, gameday, and postgame ad strategies earned them a spot on our list of highest-performing campaigns. Looking at real-time attention analytics and creative effectiveness, you will discover the top advertisers from this year’s Super Bowl and what made them stand out. Simply hover over the data points for definitions and methodology behind our metrics, and click on any ad to watch the video.
2022 Super Bowl Commercials
Super Bowl Commercial Archive
Glossary Of Terms
- Likeability Score
- Measures the extent to which Creative Assessment survey respondents like an ad. Scores range from 1-950. A difference of +/-25 points between scores is statistically significant.
- Top Emotion
- We measure 57 emotional reactions to an ad derived from hundreds of Creative Assessment survey respondent verbatim comments. The Top Emotion represents the reaction with the strongest signal and is at minimum stronger than 75% of all ads for that specific emotion.
- Est. TV Spend
- Est. TV Spend is calculated by multiplying the impressions by the cost per 1,000 viewers (CPM) divided by 1,000. It provides a foundation for an apples-to-apples comparison across all media units and advertisers.
- Interruption Rate
- The percentage of devices that were present at the beginning of an ad but did not complete watching the ad. Actions that interrupt ad play include changing the channel, pulling up the guide, fast-forwarding, or turning off the TV. The Interruption Rate is measured on a scale from 0 to 100%.
- Attention Index
- A comparison of your ad’s Interruption Rate against your specific media placement. The Attention Index is measured on a scale of 0 to 200, where 100 is the average and means your ad is performing as expected.