Hershey's Cookie Layer Crunch TV Spot, 'A World Without Layers'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman sits on a bench enjoying a Cookie Layer Crunch bar when Hershey's points out that people would be drowning in magma if Earth didn't have layers. Unfortunately, she feels the full effect of this scenario. The brand believes that, like Earth, chocolate also needs layers as it introduces the crunchy, creamy experience of its Cookie Layer Crunch bar.
- December 04, 2017
- Hershey's Cookie Layer Crunch Vanilla Creme, Hershey's Cookie Layer Crunch Mint, Hershey's Cookie Layer Crunch Caramel, Hershey's Cookie Layer Crunch Caramel Bar, Hershey's Cookie Layer Crunch Triple Chocolate
- “Get Layered”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots