XYZAL Allergy 24HR TV Spot, 'Talk Show'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Spring is here, and two talk show hosts are discussing what that means. When the male host says "Pastels!" as he takes off his dark tie to reveal one in light pinks and blues, his co-host says that spring actually means allergies. They invite "allergy expert" Nigel, the XYZAL spokes-owl, to talk about allergies. He tells them that XYZAL may be as effective at hour 24 as it is at hour 1 at battling allergy symptoms like runny nose, itchy eyes and sneezing.
- May 11, 2017
- XYZAL Allergy 24HR
- “Be Wise All, Take XYZAL.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots