XYZAL Allergy 24HR TV Spot, 'How Does XYZAL Compare?'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
An owl wearing a monocle welcomes us to the Hall of Allergies and takes us on a stroll down memory lane. He explores how other over-the-counter medicines compare to XYZAL, an antihistamine he introduces as the latest in 24-hour allergy relief. The owl insists that XYZAL lasts six times longer than Benadryl, works faster than Claritin and provides the same relief as Zyrtec, but is only half the size. When he grabs the box of XYZAL Allergy 24HR on display with his wing, a security guard asks him not to touch the exhibit.
- “Be Wise All, Take XYZAL”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- View All Screenshots