XYZAL Allergy 24HR TV Spot, 'A Word to the Wise'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In an upscale study full of books, an animated owl, bedecked in a jacket and bow tie and wearing a monocle, suggests allergy sufferers try XYZAL. The medication, which may help with itchy nose, throat and eyes as well as sneezing, is available over the counter.
- March 16, 2017
- XYZAL Allergy 24HR
- “Be Wise All, Take XYZAL.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots