Bayer Advantage II TV Spot, 'Stare Down'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A cat shares an intense stare down in the living room with a... giant flea... sitting on the recliner. Bayer doesn't believe your cat should have to face the misery of biting fleas alone. The brand says Advantage II kills fleas through contact with no biting required, so when the giant flea finally reaches out to touch the cat, it's dead in an instant.
- Bayer Animal Health
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots