Lunchables With 100% Juice TV Spot, 'Lemonade Stand'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The competition of the free market is in full swing as Platy the Platypus and Jackie the Jackalope each try to one-up the other with their separate lemonade stands, positioned on opposite ends of the street. They try everything to draw customers, from discounted prices and balloons to inflatable toys and free hugs from Trevor the Prom King. This battle ends with Jackie getting confetti in his ears, and two boys try to make sense of this mixed-up story as they chow down on boxes of Lunchables With 100% Juice.
- June 19, 2017
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Dentsu McgarryBowen ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots