Smokey Bear TV Commercial, 'Wildfire Prevention: Hot Coals'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Smokey Bear shows up just as some friends are about to leave their picnic with improperly extinguished coals in the barbecue. He helps by pouring a canteen of water over the coals and performing the "drown, stir and feel" technique to make sure the hot coals have been fully put out. Smokey says to make it your goal to extinguish hot coals.
- Smokey Bear Campaign
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Only You Can Prevent Wildfires”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Smokey Bear