U.S. Army TV Commercial, 'A Soldier's Story: Bernard Snow Sr.'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Lt. Col. Bernard L. Snow Sr. is an information systems engineer for the U.S. Army. His interest in computers at a young age led Bernard to a career in the military where he would earn a number of awards and certificates that would help him with his duties as a soldier. He advocates for S.T.E.M. majors and the many opportunities available for prospective soldiers looking to build on that skill set.
- U.S. Army
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- DDB ... Agency, McCann Worldgroup ... Creative Agency, Gravity Media ... Digital Agency, Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency