Capital One Quicksilver VISA Card TV Spot, 'Timeout' Feat. Larry Fitzgerald
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When a couple grocery shoppers run into NFL player Larry Fitzgerald at the store, they're concerned about why he's shopping for dinosaur vitamins during a timeout. He assures them the vitamins are for his kids and he'll be back to the game in no time because he can check out quickly with a tap of his Capital One Quicksilver VISA card.
- December 17, 2017
- “Everywhere You Want to Be”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- TBWA\Chiat\Day ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots