Applebee's Topped & Loaded TV Spot, 'An American Favorite'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A couple sits down for dinner at Applebee's and checks out the Topped & Loaded meals, like Cajun shrimp on top of steak, which the wife wants to know more about. Her husband passionately explains that the meals are an American favorite on top of an American favorite, like Labor Day weekend on top of the Fourth of July, Abraham Lincoln on top of George Washington and rodeos on top of roller coasters. His speech, as well as the dishes, are very moving.
- July 10, 2017
- Applebee's Topped & Loaded
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- 4th of July
- Actors - Add
- Abraham Lincoln , Amy Landers ... Alice, George Washington , J. D. Walsh ... Man in booth
- Grey Global Group Inc. ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots