Taco Bell $1 Stacker TV Spot, 'Belluminati'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
At Taco Bell, a single George Washington gets you access to more than you may expect, like the $1 Stacker. The restaurant describes it as seasoned beef and melty cheese lavishly layered inside a tortilla ... but how can so many layers cost only a dollar? It could be a sign of a greater conspiracy or even a clandestine cabal. Is the $1 Stacker only for members of a secret society or is it for anyone who has a dollar? Taco Bell says the answer to that either/or question is "Yes."
- December 19, 2017
- Taco Bell
- Taco Bell $1 Stacker
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Deutsch ... Creative Agency
- View All Screenshots