Dairy Queen A.1. $5 Buck Lunch TV Spot, 'Cloche'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
An enthusiastic Dairy Queen manager unveils the A.1. Bacon Cheeseburger $5 Buck Lunch, a lunch so fancy it requires a cloche. His team, unsure of what a cloche is, gets the full effect when the meal, complete with dessert, is revealed from beneath a silver, dome-shaped cover. The burger is served all day, or "open to cloche," according to the manager. Happy hour specials on pretzels, frappés and smoothies are also available weekdays from 2-5 p.m.
- May 29, 2017
- Dairy Queen
- Dairy Queen $5 Buck Lunch, Dairy Queen A.1. Bacon Cheeseburger, Dairy Queen Ultimate Frappé, Dairy Queen Premium Fruit Smoothie, Dairy Queen Soft Pretzel Sticks
- $2 drinks and pretzels during happy hour
- “Fan Food, Not Fast Food”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Clarity Coverdale Fury Advertising (CCF) ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots