Choice Hotels TV Commercial, 'Glow Campaign'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After a successful year, the Choice Hotels advertising team brainstorms ideas for a new ad campaign. One man proposes a commercial in which two guests begin to glow after checking into a Comfort Inn, believing that it will encourage viewers to book a room so they too can glow. His co-worker disagrees and points out that nobody actually glows. He instead proposes that they simply say, "Badda book, badda boom" and leave it at that.
- Choice Hotels
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Lowell Byers ... Special consultant, Jake Regal ... Guy in white shirt with glasses, Tyra Colar ... Woman with pink button down sitting at table