Choice Hotels TV Spot, 'Reunion' Song by The Clash
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Everyone faces their own little dilemmas when trying to decide whether or not to stay at a hotel. One woman is on the fence about going to her high school reunion, while another woman can't seem to pick what to wear from her closet; two businessmen head on a trip, one doubting it's going to be a blast; and a man stares at his reflection in the mirror, wondering if everyone will be looking at his toupée, er, hair. If you're wondering "Should I stay or should I go?" Choice Hotels believes you should go. Right now, save up to 20 percent when you book your room.
- May 22, 2015
- Choice Hotels
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Ross Mackenzie ... Man with toupÃ©e, Allison Bills ... Redhead, Doug Olear ... Business Man in Garage, Mike Truesdale ... Man with beard in jean jacket
- MPG ... Agency, McKinney ... Creative Agency, Havas Media ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots