Flonase TV Spot, 'Most Pills Don't Finish the Job'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Flonase guesses you wouldn't accept an incomplete job in most situations in your life and presents a half-shaved dog and half-cleaned table as a couple unacceptable examples. The nasal allergy brand then takes it one step further, suggesting you shouldn't accept an incomplete job from your allergy medication either. Flonase claims to be the only medication that treats several allergy symptoms by blocking six key inflammatory substances.
- February 19, 2018
- “This Changes Everything”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Havas Worldwide ... Creative Agency, Publicis ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots